Thursday, January 8, 2015

Foodie: Cheesy Baked Salmon

I've been reading about Conti's on my facebook newsfeed and told myself that we will definitely visit it when we go home. 
Luckily one of my n@wie sister shared a recipe of their Baked Salmon. Tired of prito and sinigang sa salmon, I tried it and we instantly loved it. Advantage ng di pa nakakakain ng Conti's I can't compare kung close enough sya sa lasa hehehe. 



Ingredients

400 grams Salmon Fillet
Garlic
Lemon
Mayonnaise
Parmesan Cheese
Cheddar Cheese
Pepper
Salt

Marinate the salmon overnight with minced garlic,lemon and a dash of pepper and salt.
For the toppings, Mixed the minced garlic, mayo, parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese then set aside. 
Remove the salmon from the marinade and pat it dry with kitchen towel. 
Place it in the baking dish and spread the toppings evenly. 
Pre-heat the oven , then bake it for 190 deg C for 20 minutes until it becomes slightly brown. 
For the side dish, I just sauteed the carrots and corn in a butter. 

Ideally, it is best served with mashed potatoes, but since pinoy tayo kanin kami. Rice pa more hehehe. 





2 comments:

  1. Yummy! If only salmon didn't cost an arm and a leg here, I would eat it every day. Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete