Friday, December 21, 2012

Heart of the Matter


Last Sunday, I received an iPad as my first christmas gift from hubby (feelingera lang na may kasunod pa), super enjoy ko yung gift nya, I was really thinking of getting one for myself this christmas kasi mahilig talaga akong magbasa kahit ano kaya a bigger screen is really perfect for me. My husband was choosing between a camera and an iPad at nanalo si iPad, buti na lang kasi happy talaga ako, now I am reading Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin at super naiinis ako kay Valerie at Nick, and I really feel for the wife, biruin mo a harmless dinner can lead into something deeper, kakapraning tuloy hahaha.. (hon basta ako "Im pretty"(ala carmina lang), ikaw na ang bahala kung ipagpapalit mo pa ako hahaha) nag warning? hahaha,,, Oh well sabi nga sa book nung mother ni Tessa, one thing she learned in life was never say never, totoo nga naman di ba, kahit na gaano ako kasigurado ngayon that my husband won't cheat on me e di pa din natin masasabi, I am open that things might be turned around but at the same time I know how to trust and love the commitment of our marriage. I admire so much those women who gave up their career to become a SAHM (Stay At Home Moms) or SAHW (Stay at Home Wives) actually I wished before that my mom was staying at home preparing for everything we need but in my case I can't kahit pa my husband can provide for me, I am somehow takot na walang work, ewan ko maybe because I worked since I graduated from university and hindi ako nawawalang ng work ng more than a month, pinakamatagal na siguro ang 2 weeks or I can;t recall kung umabot nga ng 2 weeks basta mostly after I served the 1 month notice period, ilang days lang I will start with the new company, pero kahit pa I am takot, a part of me also hoping to just stay at home and be a better wife, yung I don't need to drag myself in the morning to work kahit ang sarap pang humiga hahaha.
Oh sya, itutuloy ko na basahin yung book.

Btw, tomorrow is my last working day for this year!!! Hoooray!!! Holiday mode na!!! Excited to see my husband! =)


5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Giday and enjoy Europe with your hubby! See you when you get back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you AC, see u nxt year!!! Merry Christmas and Happy 2013!!!! God bless. mwah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're enjoying your vacation from work!

    Nice gift! I wish I had an iPad or an eReader, like a NOOK! Not really too big in the iPad because I love a full keyboard =)

    Have a safe New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason, ganun ang writing style in Emily Giffin. Maaasar ka ng husto dun sa lead character haha

    Na download ko na 'to pero hindi ko pa nababasa.. I'm sure you are having a great time with DH aiyihee Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please check my post
    http://dianewantstowrite.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-second-time-around.html

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award :)

    ReplyDelete