Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Furla: Perfect Bag this Summer

Life is Sweet nga eh kaya I should focus on the positive and beautiful things in my life, Thank you Lord, Thank you to my family and to my pretty friends here, and to those who truly care for us. Smile and make our life sweeter each day!!! hooray!!!

I love bags simply because bags can go well in all body forms, di sya namimili kung mataba o sexy ang magdadala, and I don't get rejection from bags, di tulad ng damit most of the time the saleslady will tell me that there's no more size for me hahaha!!! And I always forget that my size is different now compare with my size 10 years ago when all the designs suit me, mapa sleeveless, skinny jeans, dresses etc,, sometimes din naman yung mga designs para sa mga pang chubby make me look bigger than my usual size, ang hirap talaga.
For shoes naman ganun din, mostly ang available size ay maliit sa size ko, tapos madali akong masaktan kaya I pick the shoes base on my comfort and not on the design, maganda nga di naman ako makalakad.

I am lusting for these bags from Furla, perfect na perfect for summer and for rainy days din because they are made of very soft PVC kaya carry lang ang ulan. Kung di lang akon nagpapaka frugal gusto kong bumili agad agad OA, hehehe, promise sa Pasko papaskuhin ko ang sarili ko ng isa sa mga ito hehehe:






 Picture source from here: http://www.furla.com/it/statics/candy_evolution/




2 comments:

  1. Aren't you funny! True, we don't get any rejection from bags, they're just happy to hang around with us! :^) patsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thank you Patsy for dropping by here,di ako makapaniwala owner ng Papemelroti nag comment sa blog ko (kilig) bongga!!! salamat po. By the way I love Papemelroti especially nung college madaming magandang gift items, palagi akong may calendar nyo before. God bless. =)

    ReplyDelete