Sunday, May 8, 2011

HK-Macau Advance Wedding Anniversary Celebration

Day after my last day from my work, my husband and I flew to Hongkong via Singapore Airlines A380, my hubby packed our things ( he's good in packing). We were early in the airport and took kulitan shots hehhee,,




Finally its boarding time,,,

a very nice ride,,,

We arrive on time in HK, bought our ferry ticket to Macau, im happy that there's a wifi in HKIA, I was able to connect with my friends in facebook.
When we reached the Macau Ferry Terminal we walked to the other side of the road where the free shuttle bus of Venetian is waiting.

Check in time =)
I posted our hotel room pics in my previous post , we enjoyed our stay in this hotel. There's a new hotel to be launched in front of Venetian named as Galaxy, we would probably stay in this hotel in our next visit in Macau (if we can afford it just for experience) .

1 comment:

  1. wow, congrats! never tried SIA, mukhang mangada SIA hehehe

    ReplyDelete