Monday, July 9, 2012

I PRAY. I EAT. I READ.

I learned that I am a kind of person that when I have problems, I am stressed and when things are not going the way I wanted, I build a wall na I don't want to get noticed, and that I let myself to heal muna and when I am ready and coping dun na ulit ako lalabas sa lungga ko.

So what I am doing during those times of healing and escaping to the world? I pray. I eat. I read.

I PRAY.
Praying makes me feel relax and calm. When I pray I can let my emotions out without a fear of judgement. It is the time of learning about myself and everyone/everything around me. It gives me the good picture of REAL-ization, REAL amazing things that happened to me, na I should focus on that and not on the trials and negative feelings.
I thank God for reaching out, he always communicate with us, everytime we go to church naamaze kami na bigla yung message is about sa nangyayari sa amin. Like nung Sunday the message was about gratitude and hope.

I EAT.

Yung lahat ng binawas ko na timbang lahat yun na gain ko. Ewan ko ganun ako pag depress kain ng kain, kaya enough na ang drama drama at baka maging balyena na ako hehehe,,


I READ.

I am loving the Slightly Seies of Wendy Markham, I love Tracey, the main character ng book, I am done with Slightly Single, Slightly Settled, now I am reading Slightly Married.
Natapos ko na din pala yung kay Sophie Kinsella na I've got your number, super kilig and super tawa ako nung part na nag paplay sila ng scrabble.







1 comment:

  1. mabasa nga din yang books na yan.. mukang interesting.. :)

    ReplyDelete