Wednesday, October 26, 2011

To My Man, Happy Birthday

It's my hubby's 30th birthday last Monday, I took a day off from work and spend it with the most special man in my life. It was just a simple celebration but full of laughters and we really enjoyed that day. I bought our breakfast in Mc Donalds and before we leave the house hubby cooked pancit its a tradition for us to cook pancit or spaghetti for long life, there was a cake also para long and sweet life.

My husband loves watch so I gifted him a watch. I already made a reservation for his birthday dinner in The Line Shangri-la Hotel. This beautiful flower arrangement welcomed us as we arrived in the lobby.


As expected we really enjoyed the night, the food, and I am happy that my husband is very easy to please. Many will say that we are not getting any younger and at this time we should have a baby for us to be happy. I pray, we actually praying for that wonderful blessings from God, but who we are to question His plans for us, everything in our life now is great, we are happy and if others think that we are not, I'll show you how me and my husband enjoying our life.
It doesn't mean I don't want a baby, I do, I really do, there was a time I cried because of frustration and pressure to have one, but now, I have this faith and trust to the Lord that in His time He will give us children for us to love and take care of.

Here is my birthday message to my hubby in Facebook:

Zigrid Lotus Laygo-Bunyi Thank GOD it's Your Birthday!!! Happy birthday hon, you've been spending 10 birthdays with me (musta naman hehehe) seriously I am very happy for choosing me to be your constant date on your birthday since then and for the coming happy years. I love you so much hon, and swerte ka kasi ako ang napangasawa mo, (sabay kindat) hehehe!! Mwah!!! Mwah!!! Mwah!!! — withMark Anthony Bunyi.


One thing I love with my husband is he always appreciate me, everyday ito ha hindi oa yan he always say ang
swerte swerte ko kasi ikaw ang asawa ko sometimes he will call me just to say that or on our way home from work or at night before we sleep, I am not a perfect wife, I am not the type na masilbi sa asawa but my 
presence is enough for him, and I am really thankful for that, thinking of that, parang mas maswerte ata ako ah. 













I love you Hon, Im looking forward to create more wonderful years with you!!! Love you mwah mwah mwah!!!






2 comments:

  1. I'm backreading...obviously! haha. Relate ako dun sa trying to have a baby. Siguro nasa stage kami ngayon na wala ng pressure. During our first year, nakakafrustrate talaga. Tapos ang mga tao, napakainsensitive! Diba? Yung mga "Bat hindi ka pa buntis?" "May laman na ba?" na tanong.
    Just like you, masaya naman kami na kami lang muna. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello chasen, actually totoo talaga, but this year ipepressure ko na sa sarili ko na magkaroon we will give our best shot na, if wala pa din intay pa din kami hehehe,,, neversaydie ang peg (sorry ginebra fan lang hehehe) alam mo awkward na dates sa akin e birthday ko, birthday ni hubby, anniversary namin, mother's day at father's day hehehe,, ang hirap kahit sabihing iignore mga comments bumabalik balik pa din hehehe,,, Thank you Chasen, congratz on your bautiful home!!! :)))) More blessings from God! :)

      Delete