Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Fine Dining

Happy 12th year Anniversary Hon!!! Thank you for loving me for 13 years,,, 1 year of courting and 12 years bf-gf. Love you hon, mwah mwah!!!

This video shows much more about love, the father despite of little resources wanted it to be a perfect day for her daughter.
When Mark had me he has nothing to offer but his sincerity and love, It is amazing how he makes effort everyday to please me and makes me happy. He would go to Dangwa at 5am to buy a dozen of roses, a huge teddy bear from Bear Cuddler on my birthday  which cost him his 1 month allowance and countless of efforts showing his love for me until this very moment.

To the man who is brave enough to pursue me and stood beside me,,, Thank you for allowing me to experience to love and be LOVED. God bless us!


8 comments:

  1. Ang tamis! Haha I blogged about this video years ago too kakaiyak

    Wishing you more years of happiness, sana madami pa kayong marating na bansa at matupad lahat ng dreams nyo :) sana din lahat ng babae sa mundo eh magkaroon ng equally happy story like yours.. ang saya lang nun!

    Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. salamat D! wish ko mas maging happy pa ang lahat. : )

      Delete
  2. Sweetness and inggit overload!!! Keep it up hubby

    ReplyDelete