Friday, November 16, 2012

Music: I'll Take Care of You

Who's watching A Beautiful Affair?  Itaas ang kamay pati paa, hehehe,, A Beautiful affair is a new launched telenovela of ABS-CBN, I am certified Kapamilya hehehe,, (Thank you TFC!) background music sya every time may ligawan scene sina Bea Alonzo at John Estrada, wala lang kinikilig lang ako sa song, bringing back memories of ligawan namin ni hubby wahehehe,, me being so hopeless romantic hihihi!



I love it talaga, I wish I heard this song before our wedding, for sure it is included sa playlist sa wedding namin, =)


3 comments:

  1. Count me in! Nanonood din ako :) Super like ko dun yung beginning parts.. bigla ko tuloy na wish na makapunta ng Vienna haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ako! *taas kamay at paa* I love A Beautiful Affair because its not your typical teleserye na punung-puno ng higantihan at pinagsakluban ng langit at lupa. Feel good lang, plus the cinematography is superb its like watching a movie. At yang kanta, regular ako sa Tuesday Eastwood gig ni Richard Poon when I was in Manila. Hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Diane and AC,,, hihihi!!! ganda noh! =)

    ReplyDelete